Beipoa shipping ships containers from the port of Baltimore in Maryland in partnership with Maersk straight to Kampala via the Port of Mombasa. Maersk is the biggest sea and land cargo transporters, with the East African regional hub in Kampala. Cargo destined to Goma, Butembo and Juba are forwarded as container cargo or as loose cargo using partner cargo vans and trucks.
Please Note: Shipping rates are subject to change without notice. Please call us for current rates.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer both Full Container Loads (FCL) and Less than Container Loads (LCL)
- You do not have to fill an Ocean Container (FCL) in order to ship your personal effects or goods to Africa
- Less than Container Load (LCL) service may meet your needs. With LCL service, you can ship 1 cubic meter or more at a low rate
- LCL is the least expensive method of transporting cargo to most African countries and other parts of the world primarily because weight does not matter.
- All International Shipments are subject to Export Documentation Fee of $25.00
- Picking up shipment from your residence or business in any major city in the USA to our Shipping Terminal costs 70 cents per pound, or $80 minimum.
- If you drop off your shipment to our Agent nearest to you, it will cost you 40 cents per pound to transfer to our Shipping Terminal.
- For larger shipments, book a 20 foot or 40 foot Sea Container.
- We also offer SMALL PARCEL OCEAN SHIPPING.
Below are the Ocean Freight Rates per cubic meter from our shipping warehouses in the USA to different destinations in Africa. We ship personal effects, commercial products, household goods, and cars. 1 cubic meter (cbm) = 35 cubic feet (cbft)